TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

Sat Mar 20 06:37:45 EST 1999

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> out...
> god, third day of this....am i punished yet?

        Due to the frequency with which some people can check their mail,
and the different times it takes BOC-L mail to reach different people,
this sort of things generally takes about three or four days to lie down
as everyone gets the stuff at different times and doesn't see people's
earlier replies until they've contributed their own, We're not really out
to get you comrade... ;-) Yours,
                                 Jon
--
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |