OFF: 10 Most hated

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Mar 20 06:54:47 EST 1999

> That's it Larry, you're on my junk senders list as of now.

        Aw, I may be more willing to cut Larry some slack
than many, since I know him from a few years back and
Stateside, but he's a cool guy (even if newbie blunders
like multi-Meg off-topic files are above and beyond the
call ;)

        And I didn't mean to slag Cobain off for being
mentally ill, I meant to slag him off writing songs which
I found terminally annoying.  And not being able to get
behind being both rich and miserable is my hang-up, not
anyone else's.

        Sheesh, we're getting really heavy here.  Let's talk
about BOC and Hawkwind, and get back grumbling about the
one's lack of material and the other's founder hiding behind
the synths :)

Cheers,
Carl