OFF: FREEBIE UK INTERNET ACCESS - 0800 NUMBER

Stuart Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sat Mar 20 09:17:01 EST 1999

this is one for the UK based BOC-Lers, because X-Stream are offering an
0800 number for their Internet access this weekend and next wekkend from
midnight Friday to midnight Sunday.  OK, you get the shitty banner ad
across the top, but I'm too busy surfing for free to care.  The access
number is 0800 358 5678, and you should sign up at www.x-stream.com
first.  It's busy but I managed to connect earlier today, so if anyone
wants to try it use my user name of pacescot & password of edinburgh

SAH
NP Magic Moments At Twilight Time - Creavolution
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com