Call to close the open season on Larry and something else.

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Mar 20 11:59:04 EST 1999

>personal, and indeed heartfelt undertsanding of why it is that people
>don't and shouldn't do things like that in a public forum like BOC-L.
>
>Just a request that we all be civilized about this.

Yeah; he posted something that he probably now deeply regrets posting, and
(as far as i can work out) misread the irony in one of Andy's posts which
was a tad unfortunate as beyond the misunderstanding they both seemed to be
in agreement.

Anyway in a gesture of uncommon humanitarianism that friends and
acquaintances of mine would find rather shocking i am going to do my upmost
to deflect the ire that is being directed in his direction.

(see next post)

andrew

"Who's the commanding officer here?"
"Ain't you?"