OFF: 10 Most hated

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Mar 20 12:23:59 EST 1999

> The cheesy '70s group that needs to be added to this list for me is
> Supertramp, mainly due to the vocals.

There is one track by Supertramp that I like. I cannot remember the name of
it, but it's the last track on the album with the word Breakfast in it. I
liked the track mainly for the various effects featuring such things as
Churchill's voice.
I'd love to get a copy of that one song, but not the rest of the album!

> ---If "Cum On Feel the Noise" was Sweet, then add Quiet Riot (a group I'll
> admit to liking when I was 11 or so; the lead guitarist, Carlos
> Cerveso, or
> something was my idol for a while; I'd pose in the mirror w/a
> baseball bat as
> my air-guitar...ah, the terrible influence of MTV on a young and malleable
> mind.) Or was that Slade?

Cum On Feel The Noize was Slade.

William