BOC/OFF: I remember in the good ole days (was repercussions)

Sat Mar 20 14:03:05 EST 1999

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

> Semi-ON topic(gasp), I've listened to In Search of Space a dozen times now
> and I get the distinct impression that the band of that era were trippy
> gypsies. You Shouldnt do that's groove just hits me that way... as does the
> rest of the album.  The lemmy era seems remarkably differnt. Which is good!
> Not bad!

        Well, I've been playing a lot of Krautrock lately, and ISoS does
seem to fit in there really without trouble... I blame Dave 'Amon Duul'
Anderson. Yours,
                 Jon

--
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |