BOC: Meltzer's POV

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Mar 20 14:41:32 EST 1999

At 06:46 PM 3/20/99 +0000, you wrote:
>     So .... basically Meltzer has written an entire _book_
>for the sole purpose of slagging off a band which the average
>person probably scarcely remembers ...
>
>     We can't hold a candle to this!  We may as well go back
>to liking stuff ;)
I thought the title was more in refernce to a collection of essays type o'
deal..or "Front of the Book" referred to the way the BOC in one form or
another was something in Meltzer's life that just plain was "at the front"
of his literary career.

My favorite part of the strange excursion was description of the crowds
there and his view on BOC (post BOC) and BOC (SWU/SFG era).  Wild vaniness.
Was the manager he referred to Pearlman perhaps?
Jason

"I'm in a FOUL mood today. Stay outa my way or I'll CRITIQUE YOUR ASS to
hell. Just ME,just YOU...a decent song. You wanna see THEM, see THEM. I
don't give a shit." -  Richard Meltzer