QS&C Question

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Mar 20 14:20:53 EST 1999

>        I am about to order IYA from CDNow, and want to pick up a copy of QS&C
>(had one, but the CD player it was in got stolen).  They have not one, but
>3 QS&C listings, all put out by Griffin/GOPACO.  One is 9.49, another
>11.49, and the last is $24.49.  I figure the last is some boxed set
>special-thingy, but can't figure out the first two.  Any ideas?

Check http://home.clara.net/adawson/quark.html

There you will see the two Griffin releases (with different covers than the
original LP and Virgin (UK) CD), the box set one including the novel "Queens
of Deliria" (the sequel to Time of the Hawklords by M. Butterworth).  Dunno
why they have two prices for the single CD.  If it's on Griffin, it *should*
be the full-length album, not the 'Quark' single from recent years that was
on EBS only (I think).

I might ask them first though.

Keith H. (FAA)