HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Mar 20 14:37:10 EST 1999

>anyone.  On the other hand, _PXR5_, I don't really like much, nor
>_Astounding_ (didn't that come in the era immediately before
>Live 79 also?).

Yeah, '76 so its just before the others i mentioned; i excluded it because
- no matter what a great song i think Steppenwolf is - i don't like it all
that much. Er, hmm, okay, because it seems to rest at the transitional axis
of 70s HW (just as to my ears L79 is the transitional axis of 80s HW) and
as a result is largely directionless and pretty patchy.

andrew

Mama 'll have to buy him a muzzle:
Sit when I say "sit!"
And come when I whistle