OFF: 10 most loved

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Sat Mar 20 17:02:05 EST 1999

Steven Tice wrote:

>Bela Fleck and the Flecktones

Never heard.

>Blue Oyster Cult/Brain Surgeons

Never heard <g>.

>ELP

Up to Brain Salad Surgery.

>Genesis (Gabriel/Hackett period only!)

Normally, this period only.

>Jethro Tull

Up to Thick As A Brick.

>Kansas (pre-1978)

Nooooooooo.

>King Crimson

Absolutely!

>Marillion (Fish period)

Noooooooooooo! I hate, hate, hate copies of the duplicated surrogates.
:-)

>Rush

>From Moving Pictures on, with Hemispheres and Waves as a transition
period. Before these albums I just can't stand them.

>Yes (seventies version)

Well, OK, but without Tales. The Yes Album - Close To The Edge period
is quite fascinating for me.

>At any rate, those are my favorites.  I'd be interested in finding out how
>many of these bands also appeal to other BOC fans.

It's OK. But don't you ever get headache of the pompous arty smart-ass
music? ;-)
--
Goran