OFF: Don't throw Styx

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 20 17:01:10 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/20/99 6:21:32 AM, cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK writes:

<<        Speaking as a Harvard grad who is certainly not making
millions on a major label ;) ... I can say that if I _was_, I'd
say, "Damn, I'm going blow loads of money on a major light
show, no concert will drop below the 180 minute mark, we'll
jam onstage with the opening act (and they _will_ be cool),
we'll hang in the car park with y'all before the gig, and
we'll buy y'all beer afterwards and sign autographs or
whatever. And we solemnly promise to issue collections of
B-sides, etc., at least on a fan-club basis."

never doubted it, carl-chan

lb