HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Sat Mar 20 19:30:46 EST 1999

No two snow flakes are identical.  No two Chef's use the exact mixture of spices when cooking.  What tastes great to one, may not to the other.  If every time Hawkwind did the song EXACTLY like the last time it was recorded, where would the excitement be?  Besides, how long did each member last in the band, before he was replaced?  Different Musicians, different angles.  That's why  I LOVE  this band so much...

If your not gonna finish your plate, I will for ya!   I'm hungry!!!

Now go and put on the "Kula Shaker" CD, "K" and tell me how much THAT sounds like Hawkwind....!  WOW!  -  Good band!

Hawkman.