HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Mar 20 22:39:59 EST 1999

----------
From: Stephan Spiegel <spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Subject: Re: HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)
Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 10:30 AM

No two snow flakes are identical.  No two Chef's use the exact mixture of
spices when cooking.  What tastes great to one, may not to the other.  If
every time Hawkwind did the song EXACTLY like the last time it was
recorded, where would the excitement be?  Besides, how long did each member
last in the band, before he was replaced?  Different Musicians, different
angles.  That's why  I LOVE  this band so much...

Pssst.. I don't won't to be the administrators snitch but Steve, you're
writing in HTML. (At least that's how my program reads it)

-Patrick