HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Mar 20 22:50:46 EST 1999

----------
> From: andrew
> Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 5:50 AM
> Whilst avoiding the temptation to get into Kant and the pre-judgemental
(in
> terms of the intellect) nature of aesthetic judgement in his Critique of
> Judgement, let's go with him a little way and accept that aesthetic
> judgement is something common to all (as opposed to intellectual

(snip)

Hahahaha.. I love this list! Goes from childish discussions of which bands
are crap and unfair mudslinging at a certain person to the finer points of
Kantian philosophy within a couple of hours! (and a welcome change I might
add).

-PAtrick