Call to close the open season on Larry/DASLUD

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sun Mar 21 01:16:49 EST 1999

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

=>but to the extent i would like to attempt to participate amongst you i will
=>reduce the harshness. be sure to let me know if and when you feel i have
=>failed to do this.

Well, I thought the kind of apophasic attack you launched on long-time
listmember, Jon (the alleged "english twit" whom you wished to blast
but, erm.. "didn't"), was somewhat uncool, but other than that little
lapse of net-savvy, I thought the first sentence of your message said
all that needed to be said.

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Gov't Mule, Red Rocks, Morrison, CO, 4th July, 1998