The BOC-L philosophy

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sun Mar 21 06:44:31 EST 1999

When I joined this list, I thought it was a group of people ranging in ages
and musical backgrounds, who had one thing in common. They had a love for
Hawkwind or BOC. They were the sort of people who liked doing what I do,
sitting down in their spare time, maybe having a few beers, passing a joint
with a couple of friends and talking about aspects of different
albums/members/phases of the band, etc. but in general revelling in music
that took us beyond the boundary of the mundane music that has become the
trademark of the 90's. In that spirit, I propose that we all sit back, all
share an electronic joint, put on our favourite HW/BOC album, and then
start arguing over which album that will be, and forget all this
meaningless tripe.

Peace

Patrick