HW: Re: The BOC-L philosophy

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJANEWS.COM
Sun Mar 21 10:55:28 EST 1999

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:44:31   Patrick Cordiner wrote:
>In that spirit, I propose that we all sit back, all
>share an electronic joint, put on our favourite HW/BOC album, and then
>start arguing over which album that will be, and forget all this
>meaningless tripe.

(inhales)...alright, who put the Microsoft in this e-joint?

Though I abhor "me too"'s, here's one.

obHW:  Got my passport application in the mail, after waiting over a month.  It arrived one day after I sent an e-mail to Mission Control asking "where the hell is my passport?"  Think I've earned a little black checkmark next to my name for that one?  :-)  Gotta dig up some photos of me, I guess.  _HW97_, here I come...

MWood

NP: the sound of my 1-month old daughter sleeping on my shoulder

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums