Call to close

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 21 16:16:19 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/21/99 12:53:47 PM, jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK writes:

<<Anytime you want to take your foot out of your mouth is fine.
-->>

seems to me i've tried about 3 times in a row to round this off but you come
back with a heavier hand...at this point, what the fuck is it that you want?
do i owe you money? in addition to its content, were people here financially
assaulted by my sending of the avi? did anyone's machines get hurt?

it was the nasty sarcasm on your part >>>intended to hurt and nothing else<<<
which earned you the title "fucking geek"  much less "twit"....yeah yeah i
shoot my sometimes ill-advised mouth off on all kindsa
MUSICAL/SOCIOCULTURAL/POLITICAL shit but i think you'd better check>>>
subjective interpretations notwithstanding i have not ladled sarcastic scorn
on any PERSON here like you did on me yesterday.

i've been worried sick about this idiotic bullshit. you think i'm kidding. you
think i'm feeling sorry for myself. I submitted the anecdote from my job
yesterday because i thought it provided some perspective. i care about that
person . i personally saved her job a second time yesterday. made me think to
feel so bad about mere words onscreen was dumb....what i said in regards to
you was FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE, as someone else figured out hours ago in their
response.

and in return, more scorn, more derision, more sarcasm from you...guess you
didnt think much of the "cut-and-paste drivel" either, huh?  to be exact, it's
"clip-and-toss drivel". i take little clips off the screen and literally
"toss" them at a page; i don't know where they'll end up, which begins to
cause permutations as they land on each other...isnt that just as artistic as
heck of me? i'm reminded of the wm burroughs approach, and using certain
groups of phrases might lead to something which is "sensed" more than "read".
(jon: insert sarcasm/scorn/derision HERE)
then again, as das ludicroix says...."or else it's all a bunch of crap"

mr. brooks has my po box address. so do heller/anderson/pospeich/parr/larson
if the perceived insult of my sending train.avi to BOC-L was augmented by
unreasonable download telephone charges---i doubt a computer could be injured
by it---please contact them for my address and i'll send you up to $5.00....if
i believe you.

>>>i had emailed and received various pictures and trade lists , back and
forth, with no problem, prior to joining BOC-L. at the time of my sending
train.avi to BOC-L i had no possible reason to believe i couldnt send it like
i'd sent anything else in the barely-three months i'd been online.
is that "feeling sorry for myself" or is that the truth?

so now, i think YOU should hush up, jon.  you and i could probably have some
interesting communication in some other context. in the probably limited time
i remain here i will be mostly quiet (so i say now).

please.you won. it's done.
lb