OFF: 10 MOST HATED

Sun Mar 21 21:59:18 EST 1999

On sön 21 mar 1999 10.06 +0000 "Stuart Hamilton"
<stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK> wrote:
> The Beatles - sloppy songwriters, poor musicians, vastly overrated.

     Yeah, but I liked a lot of their records anyway.  I _was_
born after they broke up :)

> The Stones - average r'n'b band who may have been adequate were it not
> for that most heinous of posturing prats, Mick Jagger

     I never bought any of their albums, but they have some songs
I like :)

> Queen - bandwagoneering, pompous, no morals - how could anyone tolerate
> them after the Live Aid / One World showboating - remember Sun City?

     I never bought any of their albums either, but ... this is
rock'n'roll and we're going to worry about people being pompous
and amoral!? ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--