OFF: 10 Most hated

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Mar 22 00:41:28 EST 1999

>Ah gotch ya, never heard "Shooting Star". Though "Marshal Plan" isn't
>really trademark BÖC, I really kinda like those "I Love Rockin' Roll"
>tunes (to much Kiss maybe), I'm taking it you probably don't care for
>"R.U. Ready to Rock" either :-).

No, I love it....   and not in that same way, either.... I've always felt
it somehow belonged into the Imaginos cycle, and picture a scene
in the future, where some great calamity or cataclysm is hanging over
everyone's heads, an impending doom or something, and during this
a concert is held, perhaps by the imaginos character directly....

"Everybody's praying"
"To the station of night"

and

"ain't gonna get those countdown blues"

as the time grows increasingly short.

What happens then, I dunno, not in the context of that song.
Imaginos always seems to be there when things go bad, though, so
his being there (this is all conjecture on idle speculation on
my part) can't be a good sign.

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold