BOC R.U. Ready/Imaginos

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 22 01:23:44 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/22/99 12:43:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, mordru at FLITE.NET
writes:

<< >"R.U. Ready to Rock" either :-).

 No, I love it....   and not in that same way, either.... I've always felt
 it somehow belonged into the Imaginos cycle, and picture a scene
 in the future, where some great calamity or cataclysm is hanging over
 everyone's heads, an impending doom or something, and during this
 a concert is held, perhaps by the imaginos character directly....

 "Everybody's praying"
 "To the station of night"

 and

 "ain't gonna get those countdown blues"

 as the time grows increasingly short.

 What happens then, I dunno, not in the context of that song.
 Imaginos always seems to be there when things go bad, though, so
 his being there (this is all conjecture on idle speculation on
 my part) can't be a good sign. >>

-------

And don't forget the line that most obviously connects the tale to Imaginos:

"I only live to be born again"

I believe the FAQ lists R.U. Ready 2 Rock as a song intended for the third and
final portion of the tale...don't have it with me to check at the moment...

SET