BOC/OFF: I remember in the good ole days (was repercussions)

Mon Mar 22 02:36:44 EST 1999

>      Aren't some of the tBS songs fairly recent collaborations
> with Meltzer?  One gets the feeling there is still a great
> deal of bad blood in the Oyster World ...

There's some interesting stories to be told, I'm sure.  Don't know who's
gonna tell 'em, though...

One thing that occurs:  if Richard made an arse of himself at the Roeser
wedding in 1973-ish, and they didn't speak afterwards, then when was
"Burnin' For You" written?  Was it already an old song when it appeared on
_Fire..._?

- Andy