OFF: London visit

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Mon Mar 22 07:34:00 EST 1999

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1999-03-22 12:34

I was just about to mention Selactadisc - pretty good central London
prices for new releases as well as bin ends - I don't think they do 2nd
hand anymore.

There is another place - don't know the name or the street name but its
easy to find.

Go to the junction of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court road. Go north up
Tottenham Court Road staying on the west side. Walk past the rip-off
Virgin place and after a typical (of the area) video/electronics shop
there is a small alleyway going off to your left. Walk down here staying
on the north side and about half way along is a 2nd hand place which I
admit I haven't been to for a long time but when I was still collecting
vinyl, I saw things like the Atomhenge 7" and original SR there.

Anyone got any more recent (last 12 months for example) info on whether
this place is worth visiting?

Mark