HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

Mon Mar 22 08:01:45 EST 1999

On mån 22 mar 1999 22.38 +1000 "Patrick Cordiner"
<s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU> wrote:
[Carl wrote:]
>>      Palace Spring is from 89/90 ... many moons and several live
>> albums after _Live 79_.  One of my favorite albums, too :)
>
> So what is the next official live HW album (just for comparative purposes
> against '79)??

     Was _Zones_ all live or only partially?  It and _This is
Hawkwind, Do Not Panic_ were both early 80s, weren't they? And
of course there was _Live Chronicles_ in 86 or 87.  Only then
came Palace Springs.  Might be a few more a missed out--the 80s
were a confusing time for HW record releases :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson