BOC: "Dick" Meltzer

Mon Mar 22 09:28:08 EST 1999

On mån 22 mar 1999 08.50 -0500 "John A. Swartz" <jswartz at MITRE.ORG> wrote:
> As for tBS, I don't know when they last collaborated with him with
> recent lyrics - I believe most of the tBS tunes with Meltzer lyrics are
> older lyrics - stuff written in the 70s.  But, I would defer to Al
> Bouchard on that one...

     Yeah, I hastily revised my thoughts on whether the tunes we
recent collaborations after reading Meltzer few kind words for Our
Man Al (or, indeed, *anyone*).

     I've no interest in rummaging around in BOC's personal
affairs--I'm here for the tunes--and I've no doubt a lot of
shit has gone down over the years, but ... mmm, let's say if
that's what Meltzer *himself* is willing to say, it doesn't
exactly reflect terribly well on his character.

     Well, I await the new album :)

Cheers,
Carl

--