OFF: 10 most loved

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Mon Mar 22 11:43:14 EST 1999

Ok, just to prove I'm no grouch, I can do this too. I am prepared to accept
the punishment sure to follow :)

In no particular order:

Phish (These guys have been tops with me for the last 5 years and they just
keep getting better.)
Blue Oyster Cult (Up to Cultosaurus Erectus)
Grateful Dead
moe.
Marillion (Fish)
Beatles
Black Sabbath (70's)
Deep Purple (70's and not without Ian Gillan)
Blues Traveler (Ok, I know but have you seen them live? Also, 1st 4 albums
only)
Pink Floyd (Pre-Wall)

JB