OFF: 10 most loved

Mon Mar 22 12:09:06 EST 1999

On mån 22 mar 1999 08.43 -0800 "Joseph Brooks" <Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET>
wrote:
> Phish (These guys have been tops with me for the last 5 years and they
just
> keep getting better.)

     I really dig Phish (I have had to agree to differ with
Scott Heller, who doesn't :)  though I lost touch with the
scene after it just got to big to get tix easily, and after
I came to England where no one has heard of them.

> Grateful Dead

     I really dig the Dead (I have had to agree to differ with
Scott Heller, who doesn't :)

?

> Marillion (Fish)

     Hmmm, I've tried, and couldn't warm to them.  Ah well.
I know a lot of people who love 'em to death, mostly yookayers
about 5 years older than I am :)

> Beatles
> Black Sabbath (70's)
> Deep Purple (70's and not without Ian Gillan)

     Yup :)

> Blues Traveler (Ok, I know but have you seen them live? Also, 1st 4 albums
> only)

     Yeah, I have, but they've never done anything for me (I have
had to agree to differ with Scott Heller, who really digs them :)

> Pink Floyd (Pre-Wall)

     Our Man Syd! :)

Cheers,
Carl