BOC: "Dick" Meltzer

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Mon Mar 22 13:41:08 EST 1999

John A. Swartz wrote:

>"That's what we get for letting Rumplestiltskin come to our wedding.
>(BTW, he wasn't even invited, just like the above-mentioned troll, so he
>begged to come. We felt sorry for him and let him. To show his appreciation,
>he showed up drunk, exposed his pitiful genitals to some of our guests, then
>crawled into the darkness when told the police were on their way...never
>to be seen again. Until Portland, I guess. He never broke a window either.)
>Always remember: Beware of ugly trolls bearing gifts. (Oh, that's right. He
>didn't give us anything.)"  S. Dharma

OK, now the question is what about Meltzer's lyrics after 1973? I
wouldn't say he was gone in the darkness and never to appear again
until recently.

Death Valley Nights, Dr. Music, Lips In The Hills, Burnin' For You and
Veins. Latter three are Buck & Meltzer cooperation.

I'd say no one is innocent here, but let them solve their own family
estrangement problems. The bad thing is they expose them publicly, but
this is neither first, nor the last case in the history of.....
whatever.

And who is Ramplestiltskin?
--
Goran