HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Mar 22 13:39:13 EST 1999

Dave Berry writes:

> At 10:28 22/03/99 -0500, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

> >Time for another Hawkbrawl?  Instead of comparing different songs, this
> >time for different versions of songs that seem to appear all the time?
> >Say MotU, Brainstorm, Silver Machine, Golden Void and...  hell, SotA?
>
> My copy of the Codex is well out of date, but I found the following tracks
> with 5 of more versions listed:

Mine is pretty near up to date and lists 28 songs with five or more
versions. See appended list.

> Only Brainstorm, Master Of The Universe, and Silver Machine have more than
> 10 versions.

Plus now "Sonic Attack".

Eliminating Bootlegs would

Angels Of Death
 L  1     Weird 101 - Sonic Assasins/ Dave Brock    {Angels of Life}
 L  1     British Tribal Music
 L  1     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II
 L  1     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  1     Acid Daze Vol. II
 L  1     The Hawkwind Collection
 L  1     Ironstrike
 L  1     Masters of The Universe [Marble Arch Rock CD]
 L  1     Night Riding
 L  1     Silver Machine Live 12" EP
 L  1     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
 L  1     Best of Hawkwind
 L  1     Space Is Deep
 L  1     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
 L  1     Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
 L  2     This is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic
 L  2     Independent Days, Vol. II
 L  2     Independent Days Volumes 1&2 CD
 L  2     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)
 L  3     Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981 [Cassette]
    4     Sonic Attack
    4     Angels of Death
    4     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    4 a   Angels of Death/ Trans Dimensional Man 7"
 L  5     The Golden Void
 L  6     Orgasmatron
 L  7     Live Chronicles
 L  7     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  8     Live At Reading '86
 L  9     Undisclosed Files
 L  9     The Emergency Broadcast System Samples
Brainstorm
    1     Doremi Fasol Latido
    1     Masters of the Universe [UA Compilation]
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  2     BBC Transcription Disc LP
 L  2     Space Rock from London
 L  2 a   BBC Radio - Live In Concert CD
 L  3     BBC Transcription Disc - The Brian Matthews Show
 L  3     Dawn of Hawkwind
 L  4     Space Ritual Alive
 L  4     (The Best of) Psychedelic Warlords
 L  5     Space Ritual II
 L  5     Ridicule
 L  5     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  5     Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  6     The 1999 Party
 L  7     Acid Daze Vol II                              {Watchfield Festival}
 L  7     Hawkwind Anthology Vol.II                     {Watchfield Festival}
 L  7     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD] {Watchfield Festival}
 L  8     Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77   [Second release of tape only]
 L  9     Hawkwind Live at the Bottom Line
 L 10     Live '79
 L 10     Ironstrike
 L 10     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
 L 10     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
   11     Zones
   11     Zones/Stonehenge CD
 L 12     Orgasmatron
 L 13     Live Chronicles  {Wizards of Pan Tang}
 L 14     Live At Reading '86
 L 15     Chronicle of the Black Sword [Dojo & Griffin CD]{Voice Inside My Head}
 L 16     Traveller's Aid Trust
 L 17     California Brainstorm
 L 18     Hawkwind 1997
 L 19     In Your Area
Death Trap
 L  1     Weird 101 - Sonic Assasins/ Dave Brock
 L  1     Sonic Assassins  12" EP
 L  1     Victoria double album
 L  1     Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980-1985
    2     PXR5
    2     Psi Power/ Deathtrap 7"
 L  3     Weird 104 - Hawklords/Hawkwind Live 1978
 L  3 a   The Hawklords Live
 L  4     This is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic
 L  4     Zones/Stonehenge CD
    5     Area S4 EP
    5     Alien4
 L  6     Theta Orionis [bootleg CD]
 L  7     Love In Space
Dream Worker
    1     Choose Your Masques
    2     Zones
    2     Zones/Stonehenge CD
 L  3     Live At Reading '86
 L  4     Travellers Aid Trust  {Blue Dreamer}
 L  5     Palace Springs        {Acid Test}
Ejection
    1     Doremi Fasol Latido [remastered CD only]
 L  2     Hawkfan 12"
 L  2     The Elf and The Hawk
 L  3     Solstice at Stonehenge 1983
    4     Night of the Hawk CD
    4     Out And Intake
 L  5     Undisclosed Files
 L  6     The Cyberspace Conspiracy
 L  7     California Brainstorm
 L  8     Lords of Light, Kings of Speed
 L  9     Hawkwind 1997
The Golden Void
    1     Warrior On The Edge Of Time
    1     Roadhawks
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  2     Hawkwind Mind Journey
 L  3     Friends And Relations I
 L  3     Victoria double album
 L  3     Best of Hawkwind Friends & Relations CD [Anagram]
 L  4     The Golden Void
 L  5     The Cyberspace Conspiracy
 L  6     Palace Springs                               {Void of Golden Light}
 L  6     Live Chronicles [Castle 2CD bonus comp. CD]  {Void of Golden Light}
 L  6     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  7     California Brainstorm        {Void's End}
 L  8     Lords of Light, Kings of Speed
 L  9     Rock City
 L  10    The Business Trip  {Void of Golden Light}
Hassan I Sabha
    1     Quark Strangeness And Charm
    1     Spirit of the Age [Charisma Compilation]
    1     Tales From Atom Henge
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
?   1 a   Hassan I Sabha/Damnation Alley Part 2 Italian 7"
?   1 a   Hassan I Sabha/Fable of a Failed Race 7"
 L  2 a   Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77 {Assassins of Allah}
 L  2 b   Hawkwind Live at the Bottom Line
    3     Out And Intake {Assassins of Allah}
    3     Night Of The Hawk {Assassins of Allah}
 L  4     Live At Reading '86
 L  4     Italian "Vinile" freebie single {Assassins of Allah}
 L  4     Assassins of Allah LP
 L  5 a   The Never Ending Story of The Psychedelic Warlords {Assassins of Allah}
 L  5 b   California Brainstorm    {Assassins of Allah}
 L  6     Lords of Light, Kings of Speed
 L  7     Rock City  {Hashish}
 L  8     Love In Space       {Assassins}
 L  8     The Ambient Anarchists  {Assassin}
 L  9     Theta Orionis [bootleg CD]
High Rise
 L  1     Weird 103 - Free Festivals
 L  1     Hawkwind Live at Stonehenge and Watchfield
 L  1 a   The Best and the Rest of Hawkwind
 L  1 a   The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I
 L  1 a   The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  1 a   Acid Daze Vol. I
 L  1 a   Best of Hawkwind
 L  1 a   Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)
 L  1 a   Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
 L  1 b   Castle Masters Collection
 L  1 b   Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
    2     PXR5 [LP only]
    2     Repeat Performance
    2     Spirit of the Age [Charisma Compilation]
    2     Tales From Atom Henge
    2     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    3     PXR5 [CD only]
    4     Hawkwind Live at the Bottom Line
    5     The Hawklords Live
The Iron Dream
    1     Quark Strangeness And Charm
    1     Quark, Strangeness, and Charm/ The Iron Dream 7"
 L  2     Weird 104 - Hawklords/Hawkwind Live 1978
 L  3     The Business Trip          {The Dream Goes On}
    4     Area S4 EP                 {Are You Losing Your Mind?}
    4     Alien4                     {Are You Losing Your Mind?}
 L  5     Theta Orionis [bootleg CD] {The Dream Goes On}
 L  6     Love In Space              {Are You Losing Your Mind?}
Love in Space
    1     White Zone
 L  2     Love In Space
    3     Love in Space EP
    3 a   Distant Horizons
 L  4     The Ambient Anarchists
 L  5     Wir sind Kinder der Revolte
 L  6     Hawkwind 1997
 L  7     In Your Area                    {Rat Race}
Magnu
    1     Warrior On The Edge Of Time
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  2     Weird 101 - Sonic Assasins/ Dave Brock
 L  2     British Tribal Music
 L  2     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II
 L  2     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  2     Acid Daze Vol. II
 L  2     Castle Masters Collection
 L  2     Night Riding                               {unlisted}
 L  2     Masters of the Universe [Marble Arch]      {unlisted}
 L  2     Spirit of the Age [Elite compilation]      {unlisted}
 L  2     The Hawkwind Collection                    {unlisted}
 L  2     Ironstrike                                 {unlisted}
 L  2     Best of Hawkwind                           {unlisted}
 L  2     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)
 L  2     Master of the Universe          [Pulse CD] {unlisted}
 L  2     Silver Machine Live 12" EP
 L  2     Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
 L  2     Live Chronicles  [Castle 2CD bonus compilation disc]
 L  2 a   Silver Machine/Magnu 7"
 L  2 a   Silver Machine/Magnu 7" motorbike shaped pic disk
 L  3     Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981 [Cassette]
 L  4     The Golden Void
 L  5     Orgasmatron
 L  6     Live Chronicles
 L  7     Live At Reading '86
Master Of The Universe
 L  1     In The Beginning
 L  1     The Text Of Festival
 L  1     Welcome To The Future     [Mausoleum LP]
 L  1     Live '70/'73
    2     X In Search of Space
    2     Masters of the Universe [UA Compilation]
    2     (The Best of) Psychedelic Warlords
    2     The Best of Hawkwind [EMI Metal Classics cassette]
    2     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    2 a   US  double 7" EP
 L  3     Orgasmatron
 L  4     Greasy Trucker's Party
 L  4     Weird 106 - Hawkwind 1970-73
 L  4     Assassins of Allah LP
 L  4     Dawn of Hawkwind CD
 L  4     Space Ritual Alive [remastered CD only]
 L  5     BBC Transcription Disc LP
 L  5     Space Rock from London
 L  5 a   BBC Radio - Live In Concert CD
 L  6     Space Ritual Alive
 L  6 a   Space Ritual II
 L  6 a   Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  6 a   Ridicule
 L  6 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  6 a   Early Daze
?L  6 a   Silver Machine [Legend CD]
 L  7     The 1999 Party
 L  8     Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Garagin
 L  9     Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/ Hawklords
 L 10     Live '79
 L 11     Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981 [Cassette]
 L 12     Solstice at Stonehenge 1983
 L 13     Motorway City/ Master of the Universe 7"
 L 13     Ironstrike
 L 13     Castle Masters Collection
 L 13     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
 L 13     The Hawkwind Collection
 L 13     Masters of The Universe [ Marble Arch Rock CD]
 L 13     Night Riding
 L 13     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I
 L 13     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L 13     Acid Daze Vol. I
 L 13     Best of Hawkwind
 L 13     Space Is Deep
 L 13     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)  (Masters of the Universe)
 L 13     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
 L 14     Live Chronicles
 L 14     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L 14     Live Chronicles  [Castle 2CD bonus compilation disc]
 L 15     Bristol Custom Bike Show
 L 15     Assassins of Allah LP
 L 15     Dawn of Hawkwind CD
 L 16     Live At Reading '86
 L 17     Undisclosed Files   [LP Only]
Motorway City
 L  1     Live '79
 L  1     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  1 a   Live - St.Albans 1979
    2     Levitation
    2     Ironstrike
    2     Night Riding
    2     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
    2     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    2     Silver Machine CD [Spectrum compilation]
 L  3     Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981 [Cassette]
 L  4     Solstice at Stonehenge 1983
    5     Motorway City/ Master of the Universe 7"
    5     Zones
    5     Zones/Stonehenge CD
    5     Independent Days, Vol. I
    5     Night Of The Hawk
    5     Independent Days Volumes 1&2 CD
 L  6     Undisclosed Files
 L  6     The Ambient Anarchists
Needle Gun
    1     The Chronicle Of The Black Sword
    1     Night of the Hawk
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    1 a   Needle Gun/ Arioch 7"
    1 a   Needle Gun 12" EP
 L  2     Dawn of Hawkwind  CD
 L  3     Live Chronicles
 L  3     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  3     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  4     Live At Reading '86
 L  5     Lords of Light, Kings of Speed
Paranoia
    1     Hawkwind
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    1 a   Roadhawks
    1 a   (The Best of) Psychedelic Warlords
 L  2     In The Beginning
 L  2     The Text Of Festival
 L  3     The Text Of Festival LP    {Improvise, Comprise, Reprise}
 L  4     BBC Transcription Disc LP
    4     Space Rock from London
 L  4 a   BBC Radio - Live In Concert CD
 L  5     Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77    [First release of tape only]
 L  6     The Never Ending Story of The Psychedelic Warlords  {Paranoia II}
 L  7     Bristol Custom Bike Show {Silver Machine/Paranoia}
 L  7     Dawn of Hawkwind CD {Silver Machine/Paranoia}
 L  7     Assassins of Allah LP
 L  8     Lords of Light, Kings of Speed
Psychedelic Warlords
 L  1     Tha 1999 Party
    2     Hall Of The Mountain Grill
    2     US Forces Radio album featuring Hawkwind & Jefferson Starship
    2     The Best of Hawkwind [EMI Metal Classics cassette]
    2     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    2 a   Psychedelic Warlords/ It's so Easy 7"
    2 a   Psychedelic Warlords/Hall of the Mountain Grill/D-Rider/Wind of Change US EP
    2 a   Stasis
    2 a   (The Best of) Psychedelic Warlords
    2 a   Hall of the Mountain Grill [remastered CD only]
    2 a   Sonic Boom Killers
 L  3     Hawkwind Mind Journey
    4     Silver Machine 10th Anniversary  7" EP
    4     Choose Your Masques [CD only]
    4     The Ambient Anarchists
 L  5     The Golden Void
 L  6     Solstice at Stonehenge 1983
 L  7     Rock City
Right to Decide
    1     Electric Teepee
    1     Decide Your Future EP and CD single
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    1     The Ambient Anarchists
    1     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
    2     Decide Your Future EP and CD single (Radio Edit Mix)
 L  3     Rock City
 L  4     The Business Trip
 L  5     Theta Orionis [bootleg CD]
Seven by Seven
    1     Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1972]   A1/B1
    1     In Search of Space [remastered CD only]
    1     Sonic Boom Killers
    1 a   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1972]   A1/B2
    1 b   Silver Machine/7 by 7/Lord of Light/Born to Go German double 7" EP
    1 b   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1976]
    1 b   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1978]   A3/B3
    1 b   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 12" [1978]
    1 b   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 12" [1983]
    1 b   Stasis
    1 b   Lord of Light
 L  2     BBC Transcription Disc LP
 L  2     Space Rock from London
 L  2 a   BBC Radio - Live In Concert CD
 L  3     Space Ritual Alive
 L  3 a   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1983]
 L  3 a   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [after 1983]
 L  4     Space Ritual II
 L  4     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  4     Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  4     Ridicule
 L  4 a   Live '70/'73
 L  4 a   Welcome To The Future     [Mausoleum LP]
 L  5     The 1999 Party
Shot Down in the Night
 L  1     Live '79
 L  1     Ironstrike
 L  1     Masters of The Universe [Marble Arch Rock CD]
 L  1     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  1 a   Shot Down in the Night/ Urban Guerilla 7"
 L  1 a   Night Riding
 L  1 a   Silver Machine CD [Spectrum compilation]
 L  1 a   Sonic Boom Killers
 L  1 b   Live - St.Albans 1979
    2     This Is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic
    3     Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981 [Cassette]
    3 a   Friends And Relations III      {Psychedelia Lives}
    3 a   Best of Hawkwind Friends&Relations CD [Flicknife]{Psychedelia Lives}
    3 a   Hawkwind Friends And Relations - The Rarities CD {Psychedelia Lives}
    4     Solstice at Stonehenge 1983
    5     Orgasmatron
Silver Machine
 L  1     Orgasmatron
 L  2     Glastonbury Fayre
 L  2     Assassins of Allah LP
 L  2     Dawn of Hawkwind CD
    3     Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1972]
    3     X In Search Of Space  [Spanish album and remastered CD only]
    3     Doremifasolatido      [Japanese album only]
    3     US  double 7" EP
    3     Silver Machine/7 by 7/Lord of Light/Born to Go German double 7" EP
    3     Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1978]
    3     Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 12" [1978]
    3     Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1983]
    3     Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 12" [1983]
    3     Silver Machine/ Urban Guerilla 7" [Dutch 1989]
    3     Stasis
    3     (The Best of) Psychedelic Warlords
    3     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
    3     Sonic Boom Killers
    3 a   Roadhawks
    3 a   Silver Machine/ Urban Guerilla 7" [German 1975]
    3 a   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [1976]
    3 a   Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" [after 1983]
 L  4     BBC Transcription Disc LP
 L  4     Space Rock from London
 L  4 a   BBC Radio - Live In Concert CD
 L  5     BBC Transcription Disc - The Brian Matthews Show
 L  5     Dawn of Hawkwind CD
 L  6     Early Daze
 L  6     Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Garagin
?L  6     Silver Machine [Legend CD]
 L  7     Live '79
 L  7     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  7     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  8     Silver Machine/Magnu 7"
 L  8     Silver Machine/Magnu 7" motorbike shaped pic disk
 L  8     Silver Machine Live 12" EP
 L  8     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
 L  8     Ironstrike
 L  8     British Tribal Music
 L  8     Castle Masters Collection
 L  8     Night Riding
 L  8     The Best and the Rest of Hawkwind
 L  8     The Early Years Live EP
 L  8     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I CD
 L  8     Acid Daze Vol. III CD
 L  8     The Hawkwind Collection
 L  8     Best of Hawkwind CD
 L  8     Silver Machine CD [Spectrum compilation]
 L  8     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)
 L  8     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD] {Silver Machine live}
 L  8     Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
    9     Choose Your Masques
    9     Silver Machine 10th Anniversary  7" EP [long version]
    9 a   Silver Machine 10th Anniversary  7" EP [short version]
    9 a   Choose Your Masques [CD only]
 L 10     Bristol Custom Bike Show
 L 10     Assassins of Allah LP
 L 10     Dawn of Hawkwind CD {Silver Machine/Paranoia}
 L 11     Live At Reading '86
 L 12     Travellers Aid Trust {Washing [Silver] Machine}
 L 13     Love In Space
Sonic Attack
 L  1     Space Ritual Alive
 L  1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  1 a   Space Ritual II
 L  1 a   Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  1 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  1 b   Live '70/'73
 L  1 b   Welcome To The Future      [Mausoleum LP]
 L  1 c   Sonic Attack promo  7"
 L  1 c   Masters of the Universe [Compilation]
 L  2     The 1999 Party
 L  3     Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Garagin
 L  3 a   Early Daze
?L  3 a   Silver Machine [Legend CD]
 L  4     Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/ Hawklords
 L  5     Hawkwind Live at the Bottom Line
 L  6     The Hawklords Live
 L  7     Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981 [Cassette]
    8     Sonic Attack
    8     The Ambient Anarchists
    9     Zones
    9     Zones/Stonehenge CD
 L 10     Undisclosed Files
 L 11     Love in Space EP
 L 12     Hawkwind 1997
Spirit Of The Age
 L  1     Orgasmatron                   {Starfarer's Despatch}
    2     Quark Strangeness And Charm
    2     Spirit of the Age [Charisma Compilation]
    2     Repeat Performance
    2     Tales From Atom Henge
    2     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  3     Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/ Hawklords
 L  3     Best of Hawkwind Friends & Relations CD
 L  3     Friends And Relations II LP (Twice Upon A Time)
 L  3 a   Hawkwind Live at the Bottom Line
 L  4     Weird 104 - Hawklords/Hawkwind Live 1978
 L  5     The Hawklords Live
 L  6     Live '79
 L  6     The Hawkwind Collection
 L  6     Ironstrike
 L  6     Castle Masters Collection
 L  6     Spirit of The Age ["Elite" compilation CD]
 L  6     The Best and the Rest of Hawkwind
 L  6     The Early Years Live EP
 L  6     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I
 L  6     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  6     Acid Daze Vol. I
 L  6     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  6     Best of Hawkwind
 L  6     Space Is Deep
 L  6     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)
 L  6     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
 L  6     Live Chronicles  [Castle 2CD bonus compilation disc]
 L  7     Solstice at Stonehenge 1983
    8     Spirit of the Age (Solstice Remixes)
Time We Left
    1     Doremi Fasol Latido  {Time We Left This World Today}
 L  2     Space Ritual Alive   {Time We Left This World Today}
 L  3     Space Ritual II
 L  3     Hawkwind Live  [Imtrat]
 L  3     Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  4     Palace Springs
 L  4     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  5     Lords of Light, Kings of Speed
Uncle Sam's On Mars
 L  1     Hawkwind Live at Stonehenge and Watchfield
 L  1     Weird 103 - Free Festivals
 L  2     Weird 104 - Hawklords/Hawkwind Live 1978
 L  3     PXR5
    3     The Ambient Anarchists
    3     Repeat Performance
    4     Quark Strangeness and Charm CD single (Red Planet Radio Mix)
    5     Quark Strangeness and Charm CD single (Martian Conquest Mix)
Wastelands Of Sleep
    1     The Xenon Codex
    1     Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
    1     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
    2     The Agents of Chaos LP
    2     Dave Brock & the Agents of Chaos CD
 L  3     The Business Trip                {Wastelands}
    4     Area S4 EP                       {Wastelands}
    4     Alien4                           {Wastelands}
 L  5     Theta Orionis [bootleg CD]       {Wastelands}
 L  6     Love In Space                    {Wastelands}
Welcome To The Future
 L  1     Glastonbury Fayre
 L  1     Assassins of Allah LP
 L  1     Dawn of Hawkwind CD
 L  2     BBC Transcription Disc LP
 L  2     Space Rock From London
 L  2 a   BBC Radio - Live in Concert CD
 L  3     Space Ritual Alive
 L  3 a   Space Ritual II
 L  3 a   Ridicule
 L  3 a   Hawkwind Live [Imtrat]
 L  3 a   Hawkwind: The Masters
 L  4     The 1999 Party
 L  5     Bring Me The Head of Yuri Gagarin
 L  5     Live '70/'73
 L  5     Welcome To The Future          [Mausoleum LP]
 L  6     Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/Hawklords {The Future}
 L  7     The Business Trip  {This Future}
 L  8     Love In Space     {Welcome}
You Know You're Only Dreaming
    1     X In Search Of Space
    1     The Best of Hawkwind [EMI Metal Classics cassette]
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  2     The 1999 Party
 L  3     Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73   {Dreaming}
 L  3     In The Beginning
 L  3     The Text Of Festival
 L  3     Early Daze
 L  3     Silver Machine [Legend CD]
 L  3 a   Live '70/'73
 L  3 a   Welcome To The Future          [Mausoleum LP]
 L  4     Lords of Light, Kings of Speed
 L  5     The Business Trip  {The Dream Has Ended}
You Shouldn't Do That
    1     X In Search Of Space
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  2     Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73
 L  2 a   In The Beginning
 L  2 a   The Text Of Festival
 L  3     The Text of Festival LP     {Sound Shouldn't Improvise}
 L  3     The Text of Festival CD     {Improvise, Comprise, Reprise}
 L  4     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II CD
 L  4     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD]
 L  4     Acid Daze Vol. III
 L  4     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. III LP
 L  4     The Best and the Rest of Hawkwind
 L  4     Night Riding
 L  4     The Hawkwind Collection LP
 L  4     Space Is Deep
 L  4     Live & Rare (Onward Flies The Bird)
 L  4 a   Roadhawks
 L  4 a   Stasis
 L  4 a   (The Best of) Psychedelic Warlords
 L  4 a   Silver Machine CD [Spectrum compilation]
 L  4 a   Space Ritual Alive [remastered CD only]
 L  4 b   Hawkwind Anthology triple CD box set [Castle Communications]
 L  5     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II                {Watchfield Festival}
 L  5     The Hawkwind Anthology 1967-1982 [Castle 2CD] {Watchfield Festival}
 L  5     Acid Daze Vol. II                             {Watchfield Festival}
 L  6     Rock City
 L  7     The Business Trip {Do That}