OFF: (Dick) Meltzer

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Mar 22 13:45:00 EST 1999

>First of all, I suspect that a lot of what was written in that article
was bullshit.  He dropped a lot of unsubstantiated stuff in that article
(Allen in rehab, Buck about to be divorced).  Sure, maybe I just don't
WANT to believe stuff like that -- but even if it is true (and no one I
know has given any indication that it is), I think the guy is a shit for
printing it.

Here here.  What an asshole!

>I also disliked how he can look at the people in the crowd and make a
statement like "a dork in an $80 sweatsuit and doing the twist and
holding a beer who looks like he lives with his mother (and maybe an
aunt)".  Where the hell does he get off writing shit like this?

Its what they (assholes) do.

I haven't seen you this emotional over a subject in a long time Mr. Swartz.
No need to apologize, I'd want to kick his (Meltzer's ass) on GP alone.
Behavior at Buck's wedding is unforgivable.  Glad I was into BOC for the
music, never really paid attention to Dick or Sandy.

Now can you explain the "equipment snafu part of your review?  I'm really
confused.

Ghost in the Ruins