HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Mar 22 14:06:36 EST 1999

>At 10:28 22/03/99 -0500, Andrew A. Apold wrote:
>>Time for another Hawkbrawl?  Instead of comparing different songs, this
>>time for different versions of songs that seem to appear all the time?
>>Say MotU, Brainstorm, Silver Machine, Golden Void and...  hell, SotA?
>
>My copy of the Codex is well out of date, but I found the following tracks
>with 5 of more versions listed:
>        Angels Of Death, Assault And Battery, Brainstorm, Born To Go,
>        Dream Worker, The Five Seconds Of Forever, Ghost Dance,
>        Hassan I Sahba, Magnu, Master Of The Universe, Motorway City,
>        Paranoia, Silver Machine, Sonic Attack, You Shouldn't Do That,
>        Welcome To The Future.
>Only Brainstorm, Master Of The Universe, and Silver Machine have more than
>10 versions.
>
>If we do this, IMO we should exclude bootlegs and CD-Rs (e.g. Orgasmatron,
>Rock City, ...)

Agreed....   SotA you didn't list initially but you had with 8 versions from
                the codex later on in your message.

But for the sake of arguement, I'd like to include Nikwind versions off of
Space Ritual '94, for the sake of that Silver Machine....