And now, a word from our sponsor (PLEASE READ)

Mon Mar 22 14:32:52 EST 1999

On mån 22 mar 1999 13.12 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> if somehow during the utterly miserable swirl of the last few days i
either
> failed to directly apologize  to you or somehow insulted you as a
byproduct of
> the conflict (as has been suggested)...
> ....please consider accepting my direct and personal apologies at this
time.

     Well spoken.  To quote Our Wizard Gandalf, "We're all friends
here, or should be."

     Everyone I've met personally from this list has been very
cool--even the ones who like Nirvana ;)  There's not _so_ many
of us that we can afford to be snarling at each other.

     Let's keep on rocking in the e-world ...

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson