HW: Ye Newe Hawkbrawle

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Mon Mar 22 14:55:27 EST 1999

>      How shall me vote?  Just clip out one version for each
> song listed in the sections posted from the Codex?

Well,

OK heres the thing, I organised the last two HAWKBRAWLs  but I'm a little
busy on the work front right now to do another one.

Last time fofp did the fave track HAWKBRAWL ( 'cos I told him he was nuts
to even contemplate it, so he said fine I'll do it)

So if you/anybody wanna do this, (or any other variant  eg its probably time
for another full album BRAWL given the boys have probably released another
10-15 albums of one form or another in the last 4 years, or fave side project
a poll I've always wanted to do)  then please go for it.

I can send the rather antiquated voting scripts to anyone who wants, or
maybe we come up with another system ?

Didn't you come up with the HAWKBRAWL  name Carl (many moons ago) ? I think
'twas you no ?

Cheers,
Steve L