OFF: 10 MOST HATED

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Mon Mar 22 15:17:07 EST 1999

The first album I ever bought was "Abbey Road", in 1970, I was 10 years old.
Heh, I thought everyone liked the Beatles.. Heck, even my old Dad likes the
Beatles and he hates rock music like it was poison. No, they weren't top
musicians.. But the Lennon/McCartney song writing team has yet to be beat
and will live on long and long.. In 100 years will anyone remember Mr.
Meltzer for instance? You can bet the Beatles will be remembered though. I
think McCartney was an under rated bassist and John, while not technically
great, had a knack for a tune that is not often seen.

Even if you dislike their music, you have to give them credit for the great
influence they had on rock music and culture..

Lay off my Beatles! (smile)

JB