HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Mon Mar 22 17:55:38 EST 1999

> Time for another Hawkbrawl?  Instead of comparing different songs, this
> time for different versions of songs that seem to appear all the time?
> Say MotU, Brainstorm, Silver Machine, Golden Void and...  hell, SotA?

> "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
>
> Andrew Apold

And that is precisely one of the main things I love about Hawkwind.  I like
Yes, but if I listened to the live stuff on "Keys To Ascension" ('96) and
then "Yessongs" ('72) blindfolded, I probably wouldn't know the difference.
On the very other hand, Brainstorm ('89) sounds very different from
Brainstorm ('90) sounds very different from Brainstorm ('91) etc.

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>