HW: Ye Newe Hawkbrawle

Mon Mar 22 18:59:27 EST 1999

On mån 22 mar 1999 18.09 -0500 "Stephen Lindsey" <stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM>
wrote:
>>      Was it?  Damn, I don't remember that.  Shoot, that musta been
>> 92 or 93 or something.  I deny everything!
>
> Yes '92,  and haven't you been in school ever since ????
> Haven't you finished Mangling those Angles yet ???

     Almost (on both counts ;)
     I _was_ a free numeric variable for a couple of years.  Then
I foolishly quit my job and went off to school again in order to
become highly educated in things about which no one gives a f*@% :)

     Luckily, whilst working, I made enough money to buy a guitar
so I feel all right :)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic