OFF:Hated Bands; A confession

crow crow at ASCENT.NET
Mon Mar 22 20:27:46 EST 1999

Hi... My names crow and I'm a styx fan.
Actually, I'm the "major styx fan" that Torgo
had mentioned a few days ago.  I like a lot of the
bands mentioned so far (if not truly liked, at least
had a passing fancy for).

I would just like to add to the "Not in my CD player" list.

Sepultura  "Roots, Bloody Roots"  sounds more like bloody
                    vocal chords to me.
Type O Negative

King Diamond

Like I said, I am a styx fan. Shoot me if you must. At one
time I owned everything they had ever put out (save the Man
of Miracles album).  And yes, I also have some Rush CD's.
But in my defense my BOC collection is nearly complete
and I own one HW CD and have two more on order.

I've not checked my mail for a while and this thread may be
dead. If so, my apologies. I'm still not current with what's up
on this list.

Oh well, no one is perfect.

Crow

P.S.  As for poetic punk, I'll take the Jim Carroll Band
          over Lou Reed any day.