BOC: "Dick" Meltzer

Chris Baker Nebosuke at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 23 03:02:54 EST 1999

Carl wrote

> Yeah, I hastily revised my thoughts on whether the tunes we(re) recent
collaborations after reading Meltzer few kind words for Our Man Al

The "fuck you Al" wasn't directed at Albert...and one of the pieces Meltzer
read to tBS accompaniment in Portland 18 months ago is slated to appear on the
new tBS, according to AB.  It also appeared in his book "The Night (Alone)" as
"Kerouac never drove, so he never drove alone".  I can't remember what AB said
the song will be called; hopefully we won't have to wait long to find out.
It's a very good lyric.

-Chris Baker