BOC: "Dick" Meltzer

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Tue Mar 23 04:05:19 EST 1999

Laj Waldner wrote:

>Huh? Are you making this stuff up ;-). Or maybe his frustration was due
>to the jealousy he felt because of his mothers love for his father, I'm
>sure if Freud where here he would say something like that :-).

OK, OK, I am making it up. Anyway, this is an electronic conference,
not a tabloid. :-)

But one thing is true: "FRONT OF THE BOOK: Burnin' for You - My Life
With the B.O. Cult" is a sort of anti-BOC pamphlet, and the conclusion
in some pamphlet always lies in the last paragraph.
--
Goran