10 most Loved Bands

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Tue Mar 23 12:03:23 EST 1999

No, I agree that he has helped DP alot. I just feel that in that sort of
music, he is limited and constrained in ways that he never was on his own or
with the Dregs. I enjoy the DP-Morse stuff quite a lot actually.

Ack, I keep seeing things that *should* have been on my most loved list,
like Alice Cooper and Uriah Heep... and, believe it or not, Saxon. I really
liked their earlier stuff, even if they were the real life model for Spinal
Tap.

JB