10 most Loved Bands

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 23 19:54:00 EST 1999

Kids:

Ok, I thought about it and here are my TOP 10 most loved bands. I would
have said it sooner but I just spent 48 hours without electricity (heat,
tunes, etc) up here in the northeast. Yes, I am cranky tonight. ;^)

Keep in mind that with the exception of maybe 5 of these, many of these
could very well change from week to week. I like so many bands, and so
many were hard to place above others. Needless to say my "honorable
mentions" list would be a BOC-Digest in itself...

Here goes, in Alphabetical order....

*- All time faves

Adam and the Ants
*Blue Oyster Cult
*Brain Surgeons
Colin James and the little big band
*King's X
*Nazareth
*Queen
Queensryche
*Rush
*Triumph

And yes, I did say Adam and the Ants. So sue me. :^)
Torgo

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos