HW: Hawkwind merchandizing

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Tue Mar 23 21:00:24 EST 1999

    > P.S. If you are online, do you guys have supplies of the Weird tapes? My
    > Hawklords Live one finally went kaput. Or is Cherry Hocking still
    > manning the switches at Wolden?

    I think on Hawkeyes web page (or maybe Hawk US Space & Time) there is a hint of releasing Pre-1969 HW stuff on CD, which is from the weird tape era?  Check out his site or e-mail him for details....I just briefly remember reading something about it there...His Link and many other excellent HW links can be found on the Hawkman Music "Information Page"...If ya'll know of any I should add....e-mail me with the url address.