HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 23 22:01:44 EST 1999

<<   Ah! I had wondered what had happened to Simon. I'd developed two
 private theories, one that since _all_ the Hawks shamelessly remove his
 writing credits, few as they are, from rework versions ('Iron Dream' to
 'Dream Goes On' to 'Are You Losing Your Mind?', and Nik's version of
 'Opa-Loka' on 'Sonic Attack 2001' or 'Past or Future'),

---Ah, but this last--it may be called "Opa-Loka 2000", but it could just as
easily have been named "2000" and given the credits to Nikwind. A thing of
beauty, and a great seque from Soul Herder, eh Paul? :) Sorry, but whenever
this tune is mentioned, I have to remind people how much I dig it...

that he might
 actually have asked to be left out and joined a commune or something, and
 the other that, given he was never the most solid-looking of people, he
 might simply have snapped :-)

         Good to know it's not so, and that he's out there saving those
 trees. Yours,
               Jon >>

Chuck