BOC/OFF: Repercussion of a bad musical trip

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 23 22:31:16 EST 1999

<< they did a pretty good 'pxr5' on that tour, but personally i consider
brock's
 re-arrangement of "urban guerilla" to be an all time low point for hw...dont
 spoze that was really a song to take "seriously" but the re-arrangement is
 like vaudeville or something....ewwww....
 lb >>

Well, it was always one of my favorite HW tracks (this version in partic). But
I MUST remember NOT to play it on my show ("I'm gonna blow up all you fuckin'
men", or something).

(which, btw, begins this Sat, 9-11 pm PST, KUCR 88.3, though for now I'll be
sharing the slot w/someone else, so only every other week)
Speaking of that, are there any other Hawktracks that could be deemed
innapropriate by the FCC? Off the top of my head, "Spirit" comes to mind
("cum") and Nikwind's "Silver Machine"...anything else?

Save my ass, Chuck