OFF: 10 most Loved Bands

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 23 23:30:05 EST 1999

Well, enough people have done this now, so I won't feel guilty:
(not necessarily in order, and excluding HW/Nik/BOC and relations):

1. Zappa
2. Amon Duul II
3. Manilla Road
4. Can
5. Slayer
6. Kreator
7. Bad Brains
8. Saint Vitus
9. Bloodrock
10. Marillion (w/Fish)

honorable mentions (just a cheap way to make my list longer): Black Sabbath,
Doors, Dr. Know, Cathedral (UK), Cirith Ungol, Manowar, Atomic Rooster, Camel
(up till and incl. Rain Dances), D. Purple, Zeppelin, Floyd (pre-Wall),
Budgie, Iron Maiden, J. Priest, Sundial, Melting Euphoria, Tea Party (pre-
Transmission!), Rush (up till and incl. Signals), Uriah Heep, Metallica (pre-
Black Album), Primus, AC/DC...
hmmm, I think this is getting self-indulgent...what else is new. I'm been
indulging myself on this list all day, it must be joy over the fact that
finals are almost done...
btw, some of the above are just faves just for nostalgia nowadays, but I used
to play the hell out of ;em... :) Chuck