BOC/OFF: Repercussion of a bad musical trip

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Mar 24 05:22:13 EST 1999

At 22:31 23/03/99 EST, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:
>Speaking of that, are there any other Hawktracks that could be deemed
>innapropriate by the FCC? Off the top of my head, "Spirit" comes to mind
>("cum") and Nikwind's "Silver Machine"...anything else?

Do they mind drug references?  If not, there's a few you might want to
avoid -- Hassan I Sahba/Assassins of Allah being the most obvious, I
suppose.  And Reefer Madness.

Dave.

Languages Group Manager.
Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.