OFF: 10 MOST HATED

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Wed Mar 24 11:43:02 EST 1999

Hi all

On this subject, I was thinking about artists & bands I absolutely hate, and
came to this conclusion.

The Bee Gees are responsible for at least 3 or 4 of the worst songs I have
ever heard. I also hate a lot of Elton John's material. The Rolling Stones
are another that don't really do anything for me. And there are many others
that fall into the same category.
However, I have occasionally heard something by many of the artists I hate
that I believed to be quite good.

Because on the whole I hate certain artists, I've never shown an interest in
listening to too much of their material, so I have judged them on what I do
hear. There are also some artists that I hated at first when I heard one or
two songs, but have since became a fan.

Therefore, I think it may be unfair to judge the artists, particularly if
you know little of their works. It may be better to change this subject to
'10 most hated songs' (Stayin' Alive & Jive Talkin' are in that list for
me).

William