King's X and Others, the silence is broken.

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Wed Mar 24 12:54:00 EST 1999

Hmm.. looks like another trip to the old cd shop is in my future. I'll give
them a try since I've been looking for new horizons and our tastes seem to
coincide quite often. And maybe while I'm there, they'll have some more old
Savatage CDs. The place I go does imports and rare stuff also so I'm still
watching for that Dr. Butcher thang...

JB

> Ok JB I've got the fever now so why stop:
>
> King's X Discography

DELETED