OFF: Ten most whatever

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 24 16:39:08 EST 1999

Once upon a time, Dawa <dawa at INTCON.NET> said....

>The Kings (anybody remember these guys?

Weren't they the "Beat goes on/switch into glide" guys?

Whenever I mention the KINGS, people always think I am talking about THE
KINKS... but that I am simple or something and don't know what I am
saying. BTW, THE KINKS are a band that put out TWO of my all time fave
albums ("Low Budget" and "Give the people what they want"), yet beyond
that they don't do a heck of alot for me.

And since other people are tossing out honorable mentions, I can't hold
back any longer. I guess you could call this "sections I check when I am
in the music store"......

Y&T
Savatage
AC/DC (BON SCOTT ERA!!!!!!)
Warren Zevon
Zappa
Alice Cooper
Pat Travers
Blackfoot
Kiss

There are many more... but I seem to have run out of time. I'm sure
either Ghost or Crow will ninny bomb me for forgetting someone obvious.
:^)

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos