OFF: That one obscure album...

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Wed Mar 24 17:10:47 EST 1999

Torgo Sedler writes:

> Once upon a time, Dawa <dawa at INTCON.NET> said....
>
> >The Kings (anybody remember these guys?
>
> Weren't they the "Beat goes on/switch into glide" guys?

Yep.  I have that one on vinyl - found it in the cutout bin in a shop
on Yonge St, right next to (what was about to become) my _Santers_ LP. :)
In fact, not that I think of it, I've been meaning for ages to check
into whether that was ever released on CD.

Here's an idea for a stupid contest that will generate probably lots
of totally unnecessary email: What's the most obscure release that you
think we should all own a copy of?  I mean, I'm not talking about a
band that *you* love to death, I mean a band that you honestly think
that lots of people on BOC-L would like, if only they could hear them?

I'll live to regret this one, I just know it.

Steve
swann at plutonia.com